America’s Most Trusted Reverse Mortgage Benefits Professionals
Free up stagnant equity. Increase Cash Flow.
Tax free funds. No effect on Social Security or Medicare.
Payoff existing mortgages and put the payments back in your pocket.
You retain title. FHA Insures HECM Reverse Mortgages.
Most flexible retirement financial planning tool available.
These are just some of the Reverse Mortgage benefits.
Improve your quality of life today.
Your local Reverse Mortgage Benefits Expert.
I’m local which is very important. I can sit down with you face to face, explain of the Reverse Mortgage benefits, the process and the documents you are signing and be accountable for what I’m telling you. I will be there to attend your closing as well, just so there are no questions and/or surprises.
What are the Benefits of a Reverse Mortgage?
Reverse Mortgage loans are a way for older homeowners to convert a portion of their home’s equity into tax-free cash. Insured by the FHA, Reverse Mortgages allow homeowners who are 62 or older to borrow a portion of the equity in their homes.
Here’s how it works:
- Qualifying homeowners can choose to receive tax-free cash benefits from Reverse Mortgage lenders either on a monthly basis, in a lump sum, or as a Line of Credit.
- No monthly mortgage payments are required while a borrower lives in the home.
- Social Security and Medicare benefits are not affected.
- Title to the home remains in the home owners names.* THE BANK DOES NOT OWN THE HOME.
- Homeowners stay in their home as long as they are able or want to.*
- Reverse Mortgage benefits are paid back only when the last borrower leaves the home.*
- When the loan is paid in full, all remaining equity associated with the property will be distributed to your heirs.
- Once the Reverse Mortgage closes, proceeds do not change due to negative economic reasons.
Keep in mind:
Reverse mortgage borrowers continue to own their homes.* Because there are no monthly loan payments due, the amount owed grows over time.
Borrowers must continue to pay homeowner’s insurance and property taxes during the loan period. It is also the borrower’s responsibility to keep up with repairs.
We offer personalized consultations in person or by phone. We can discuss your individual situation and run real time scenarios while you are in the comfort of your home. We can also give you Reverse Mortgage Benefit Quotes from several different lenders.
*A reverse mortgage is a complex loan secured by your home. Whether such mortgages make sense for you depends on your financial situation and needs. For these reasons, we strongly recommend that you consult with a qualified, independent housing counselor, family members and other trusted advisors before making this decision.