America’s Most Trusted Reverse Mortgage Professionals
LOCAL REVERSE MORTGAGE SPECIALIST – NOT A CALL CENTER OR LEAD SELLER
Fill out the form to the right for a Free Guide and Quote>>
REVERSE MORTGAGE BENEFITS (Pros)
- Free up stagnant equity. Increase Cash Flow.
- Tax free funds. No effect on Social Security or Medicare
- Payoff existing mortgages and put the payments back in your pocket.
- You retain title.
- FHA Insures HECM Reverse Mortgages.
- Most flexible retirement financial planning tool available.
- Improve your quality of life today
REVERSE MORTGAGE (Cons)
- Must pay property tax and insurance.
- Equity may decrease depending on Real Estate Market
- Heirs may receive less from home.
Why choose iReverse Home Loans?
- Local Reverse Mortgage Specialist-Not a call center!
- I shop – You save thousands and get more money.
- I come to you!
- BBB A+ Rated.
- Full privacy. Not a lead company. We never sell or share your information. Completely confidential.
- No pressure. I work at your pace. Fast professional processing.
- Highly experienced Arizona Reverse Mortgage Specialist. I only do Arizona Reverse Mortgages.
I’m here to help you!
Let me be your local Reverse Mortgage Expert.
I’m local which is very important. I can sit down with you face to face, explain the process and the documents you are signing and be accountable for what I’m telling you. I will be there to attend your closing as well, just so there are no questions and/or surprises.
Call me today at 480-620-5321
What is a Reverse Mortgage?
Reverse Mortgage loans are a way for older homeowners to convert a portion of their home’s equity into tax-free cash, without having to sell or move. Insured by the FHA, Reverse Mortgages allow homeowners who are 62 or older to borrow against the equity of their homes.
Here’s how it works:
- Qualifying homeowners can choose to receive tax-free payments from Reverse Mortgage lenders either on a monthly basis, in a lump sum, as a line of credit or any combination of the above.
- No monthly payments are required while a borrower lives in the home.
- Social Security and Medicare benefits are not affected.
- Title to the home remains in the home owners names.* THE BANK DOES NOT OWN THE HOME. Homeowners stay in their home as long as they are able or want to.*
- Reverse Mortgages are paid back only when the last borrower leaves the home, typically through the sale of the home by the heirs.*
- When the loan is paid in full, all remaining equity associated with the property will be distributed to your heirs.
- Once the Reverse Mortgage closes, proceeds do not change due to negative economic reasons such as market downturn.
Keep in mind:
Reverse mortgage borrowers continue to own their homes.* Because there are no monthly loan payments due, the amount owed grows over time. That means that the amount and the remaining equity in the home could decrease depending on the real estate market in Arizona.
Borrowers must continue to pay homeowner’s insurance and property taxes during the loan period. It is also the borrower’s responsibility to keep up with repairs.
We offer personalized consultations in person or by phone or online. We have unique online presentations where we can discuss your individual situation and run real time scenarios while you are in the comfort of your home. We can also give you Reverse Mortgage Quotes on several different programs. We also offer online Reverse Mortgage seminars for more general information.
*A reverse mortgage is a complex loan secured by your home. Whether such mortgages make sense for you depends on your financial situation and needs. For these reasons, we strongly recommend that you consult with a qualified, independent housing counselor, family members and other trusted advisors before making this decision.